- Non-Toxic, Dye-Free, Paraben-Free. No Artificial Fragrances. Homeopathic.
- Natural Ancient Pain-Fighting Ingredients: Our patented formula combines the botanical analgesics White Willow Bark and Helichrysum plus lavender, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus for their counter-irritant properties.
- Fast-Acting & Long-Lasting: Willow Balm absorbs quickly and gets right to work helping to reduce aches and pains.
- Essential Oils: Provide a much more subtle and pleasant scent than many of our competitors.
- Cooling, Doesn’t Burn: The balm contains less menthol and doesn’t “burn” like many of our competitors.
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation Related to: arthritis, menopause, muscle pains and injuries, joint pain and much more
- Natural Pain Relief Patch: Our patented formula includes Salix Alba (White Willow Bark) Helichrysum and Arnica for pain, plus essential oils Lavender, Menthol, Camphor and Eucalyptus for their counter-irritant properties.
- Easy to Apply Patch: No mess, no fuss! Just remove the film and apply the patch to the affected area; perfect for effective, on-the-go, natural pain relief.
- Fast Acting & Long Lasting: Our hardworking blend acts quickly and provides a pleasant, warming sensation.
- PLANT-BASED RELIEF MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: Nature's Willow was born from the efforts of a Tennessee daughter developing a product to help ease her mother's pain.
Active Ingredient: Menthol 3%
Inactive Ingredients: Almond Oil, Camphor, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Oil, Geranium Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Helichrysum Gymnocephalum Oil, lsopropyl Palmitate Jojoba Seed Extract, Lavender Oil, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Sorbic Acid, Spearmint Oil, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Triethanolamine, Water, White Willow Bark Extract
Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root, Arnica Montana Flower, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower, Salix Alba Bark, Propylene Glycol, Geranium Oil, Polysorbate 60
I feel I get good relief from the balm but don't feel the same relief from the patches although I have only tried one so far.