Pain Relieving Patch
Pain Relieving Patch
Buy more. Save more.
Nature's Willow Pain Relieving Patches are natural alternatives to synthetic pain medications — an easy-to-apply, mess-free patch made with a patented blend of white willow bark and helichrysum, as well as key essential oils like camphor, eucalyptus, and menthol. This unique blend of natural anti-inflammatories, counterirritants, and pain relievers brings fast, long-lasting relief for sufferers of back, neck, and shoulder pain.
About this item
- Non-Toxic, Dye Free, Paraben Free. No Artificial Fragrances. Homeopathic.
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation Related to: arthritis, menopause, muscle pains and injuries, joint pain and much more
- Natural Pain Relief Patch: Our patented formula includes Salix Alba (White Willow Bark) Helichrysum and Arnica for pain, plus essential oils Lavender, Menthol, Camphor and Eucalyptus for their counter-irritant properties.
- Easy to Apply: No mess, no fuss! Just remove the film and apply the patch to the affected area; perfect for effective, on-the-go, natural pain relief.
- Fast Acting & Long Lasting: Our hardworking blend acts quickly and provides a pleasant, warming sensation.
- Nature's Willow was born from the efforts of a Tennessee daughter developing a product to help ease her mother's pain.
Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root, Arnica Montana Flower, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower, Salix Alba Bark, Propylene Glycol, Geranium Oil, Polysorbate 60
I use the creams and back patch nearly every day.
I hurt my knee after a fall. Advil and ice barely helped. I tried the patch right above my knee and I was shocked that I was able to fall back asleep and feel so much better in the morning.
it works so well I need to coat myself in it everyday!
I didn't receive a patch, thought I'd ordered one but only received cream
Works well every time. Just bought some for my son in-law to try.
My wife for years has tried multiple things to ease her back pain so that she can sleep at night. She’s tried both over-the-counter and prescription meds. This product has truly been a godsend to her allowing her to go to sleep and remain asleep for several hours afterwards.
- George T.