Nature’s Willow – Willow Balm, Natural Pain Relief Cream - 3.5 fl oz
For over a decade, Nature’s Willow Balm has provided relief for the aches and pains rooted in a hard day’s work. People across the heartland and beyond trust our patented formula to help with the pain of sore muscles, stiff joints, arthritis, menopause, pain backaches and much more.
About the Product:
- Non-Toxic, Dye-Free, Paraben-Free. No Artificial Fragrances.
- Natural Ancient Pain-Fighting Ingredients: Our patented formula combines the botanical analgesics White Willow Bark and Helichrysum plus lavender, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus for their counter-irritant properties.
- Fast-Acting & Long Lasting: Willow Balm absorbs quickly and gets right to work helping to reduce aches and pains.
- Essential Oils: Provide a much more subtle and pleasant scent than many of our competitors.
- Cooling, Doesn’t Burn: The balm contains less menthol and doesn’t “burn” like many of our competitors.
- PLANT-BASED RELIEF MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: Nature's Willow was born from the efforts of a Tennessee daughter developing a product to help ease her mother's pain.
Not for use in children, women who are pregnant or nursing, or by persons with known sensitivity to aspirin.
Active Ingredient: Menthol 3%
Inactive Ingredients: Almond Oil, Camphor, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Oil, Geranium Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Helichrysum Gymnocephalum Oil, lsopropyl Palmitate Jojoba Seed Extract, Lavender Oil, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Sorbic Acid, Spearmint Oil, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Triethanolamine, Water, White Willow Bark Extract
I have neuropathy and have tried many different products - this one is by far the best.
As I said in pain patch review, works well, as best as it will compared to the same products that are on store shelves and for my chronic nerve pain. I will buy it again for myself and my husband who has same problem as I do,and more.
I have used everything over the last 50 years and this worked! Liked it enough to buy as stocking stuffers.
My skin is sensitive to stuff like Icy Hot and other ointments. Willow Balm has just the right heat and it dissipates in about 10 minutes, it’s the best balm for a massage and it smells great too.
I have mild arthritis and this is a great lotion to relieve some discomfort. I especially like the amount of warmth (not too hot) and the consistency of the lotion is a nice thickness. I have bought several containers worth and highly recommend this product. My brother who works construction has some back pain and it was he who originally recommended this product to me.