Nature’s Willow – Willow Balm, Natural Pain Relief Cream - 3.5 fl oz
For over a decade, Nature’s Willow Balm has provided relief for the aches and pains rooted in a hard day’s work. People across the heartland and beyond trust our patented formula to help with the pain of sore muscles, stiff joints, arthritis, menopause, pain backaches and much more.
About the Product:
- Non-Toxic, Dye-Free, Paraben-Free. No Artificial Fragrances.
- Natural Ancient Pain-Fighting Ingredients: Our patented formula combines the botanical analgesics White Willow Bark and Helichrysum plus lavender, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus for their counter-irritant properties.
- Fast-Acting & Long Lasting: Willow Balm absorbs quickly and gets right to work helping to reduce aches and pains.
- Essential Oils: Provide a much more subtle and pleasant scent than many of our competitors.
- Cooling, Doesn’t Burn: The balm contains less menthol and doesn’t “burn” like many of our competitors.
- PLANT-BASED RELIEF MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: Nature's Willow was born from the efforts of a Tennessee daughter developing a product to help ease her mother's pain.
Not for use in children, women who are pregnant or nursing, or by persons with known sensitivity to aspirin.
Active Ingredient: Menthol 3%
Inactive Ingredients: Almond Oil, Camphor, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Oil, Geranium Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Helichrysum Gymnocephalum Oil, lsopropyl Palmitate Jojoba Seed Extract, Lavender Oil, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Sorbic Acid, Spearmint Oil, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Triethanolamine, Water, White Willow Bark Extract
My skin is sensitive to stuff like Icy Hot and other ointments. Willow Balm has just the right heat and it dissipates in about 10 minutes, it’s the best balm for a massage and it smells great too.
I have mild arthritis and this is a great lotion to relieve some discomfort. I especially like the amount of warmth (not too hot) and the consistency of the lotion is a nice thickness. I have bought several containers worth and highly recommend this product. My brother who works construction has some back pain and it was he who originally recommended this product to me.
We've been using Nature's Willow Pain Relieving Cream for several years, first on my hip, then my wife started using it to fight her fibromyalgia in her upper arms and shoulders. It works great, better than anything else we've tried. We highly recommend it!
Love your willow balm. I have RA (rheumatoid arthritis) and once I found willow balm I have not switched to another product.
I use this for aching joints and muscles, but especially for my feet. I've stood on my feet in most of my vocations in life and live with bunions and plantar fasciates. I run this on at night and add socks so my feet are ready for the next day. I also use it for neck, back, and any other sore areas. I like that it is organic, made with almond oil, and has no ANSAIDs as I'm sensitive to them.